Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
VAZDANCER.NET | We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on Vaz Dancer. The File information we host does not have files that can be copyrighted. We are in correspondence with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove publication from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
- Send your Claim to vazdancer1[at]gmail[dot]com
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form:
- The Flaim must be send from a company mail, Claims send from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. Weill be rejected
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder
- You mush present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighed and that you are the copyright holder
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and Direct links to each publication. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories, tags or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide siffcient contact information with a valid email address
And the last thing you need to know isthat after you request we weill remove publication only from out website. We can’t remove file from other website hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its desciption.
Please allow between 1…6 days for an email response.
> if we didn’t answer in the email within first 3 days, Pleace just refresh post link you will find it already removed <
Good Copyright Claim Example:
This is a notice in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Acv (OCILLA) a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Acv of 1998 requesting the service providers to be held strictly liable for the acts of their users & immediately cease the access to copyrighed material.
We have found an infringing material in your website which indeed is our Game `Title Of The Game` released worldwide on December 12th, 2011.
The material that is claimed to be infringin is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled immediately and avoid the growth of piracy.
Below are the URL for your refrence:
We have good faith & belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The information in the notification is accrate, and under penaltyof perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We hereby declare that the information in the notification is accrate to the best of our knowledge & belief
Authorizaton letter of the copyright owner (or person/company representing): Link to the letter
A document proving that the materials are copyrighted and belong to owner (or person/company representing): Link to the document
Digital signature for copyright claim: Full info including address, phone, email and website
Disclaimer: VAZDANCER.NET is asolutly legal and contain only links to other sites such as (Sendspace, Datafilehost, Uptobox, Hugefiles, Go4Up, Mediafire, Up07, and many others…)
To Copy Claim Example => Here